Sunday, June 28, 2009

Finding the Volume of a Solid


The volume of an object is the amount of space that is inside it. This cuboid is 3 cubes high, 4 cubes in length and 2 cubes in width. ( 3 x 4 x 2 ) 24 cubes in total. We have been using our knowledge of multi[lication to find the volumes of different shapes.

Volume Reflections

I enjoyed making the cubes because I learnt how to multiply the width x the length x the height. Cody

I liked when we made pancakes because I learnt how to measure the volume of liquid. Oliver

I absolutely enjoyed when we made rice bubble cakes.I liked that I got to make and measure it at the same time.I enjoy multitasking,it helps me think and it perks my brain up.
Bryn.

I really enjoyed making cubes because I like mulitpliying.I also like making piklets.
Dylan.E.

I really loved trying to make the right cuboids
Barney

I really enjoyed making piklets. They were yum! I now know how to calculate the volume of a solid.
Harry.

No comments:

Post a Comment